Monday, October 27, 2008

Finish what you start

That's something I learned a long time ago. I've always had a problem following that concept though. For years now, I've been diving head first into one project or another, going along great, until I see something else that I want to do. Rather than finish project one I'm too distracted by the new project I want to start. Before you know it I've got a box full of unfinished projects.


I was going through the files on my computer today and noticed I'm doing the same thing with my digital projects. I was starting a new project today and found at least a half a dozen unfinished ones. I'm happy to report though that I did a little cleaning up and incorporated some old, unfinished projects into the new one.


What is the new one you ask? Could it be another freebie? Why, yes it could. I was inspired by Laura at http://lauras-little-corner.blogspot.com/ She made the cutest little turkey the other day and it gave me the idea to work on a Thanksgiving kit.


I'll give you just a little sneak peak at one thing that's in the kit. If you want the freebie you'll have to keep checking back until I get it all together.






One more thing before I go. I was reading through some posts on cafe mom today and came across one that I have to share with you. This lady has got a fantastic blog where she offers all kinds of CU freebies. If you're in to scrap booking you have to check this one out. It's fantastic. http://magicallmoments.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails