Saturday, December 27, 2008

How did that happen?

I can't believe that I haven't posted anything in almost 10 days. How the heck did that happen? It isn't because of a lack of material or too many social engagements keeping me busy. I can't even go with the excuse that I had just too many things to take care of to prepare for the holiday. I'm just going to have to go with the truth here, I've been lazy.
In an attempt to get back in the swing of things here, I'll start off with posting some of my Christmas pictures/edits.

The first two here are pictures that I took at a local amusement park. They had a light display set up throughout the park and a tree display inside a hotel that's there. I have to say that I was very disappointed with all of the pictures that I've taken for the holidays. I found it very discouraging. Any way, this one was a tree that had all kinds of coca cola decorations on it. The picture turned out horrible but I was able to save it by making it look more like a painting.



This one also turned out pretty bad but didn't look too awful when I converted it to black and white.


This is from the get together with my husbands family and his kids. It includes a brand new addition to the family. Wade's daughter Heather had the first grandchild. The proud new parents are 2nd and 3rd from the left in the back and of course there's grandpa up front holding Lydia.


This one is Christmas eve at home with my kids. Too bad Brad had his hat on, you could have seen the new haircut he got ( a Mohawk). He asked me if I liked his haircut and I told him "NO". He said it could have been worse, it could have been red, green or blue....lol



One last one before I go. This one is probably my favorite. This is Rusty, a very talented cat. He belongs to my husband's dad and step mom. I put a barn texture overlay on this one that I got from http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2007/09/photoshop-elements-pse-actions-and.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails