Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random pictures

Every now and then I like to look back at the pictures that I've taken to see which ones are worth spending the time on to edit. (I have yet to take a picture that doesn't need some kind of tweaking) I like to look back too at all the pictures I've done edits on. Some times when I'm reviewing them, I'll look at a picture and wonder why I thought that edit was worth saving. There are some though, that no matter how many times I look at them, there is something about them that just draws me in. I can't explain what it is or why, it's just one of those things that just is.
Here are a few that always catch my eye. I don't know if I've posted any of these here before or not, so if I have I apologize for repeating myself.

This one, not only am I drawn to the picture, but also the real thing. It's not a very attractive building in itself but something about it made me take this picture. I just love the rustic worn look of the side of the building


This was another one of my boredom pictures. I was taking macro pictures of the top of my coffee table....lol (Don't ask me why I was doing that I can't explain other than I was bored) The table itself is special because my son made it when he was in school. What does a kid do with a coffee table? Give it to his mom of course. Anyway, every time I'm scanning through my edits I always stop on this one a little longer than some of the others.



This is my latest one. I was checking out the snow setting on my camera one day and happened to take this picture. I guess I liked this one because of all the snow that was piled up on top of the bird bath and I just happened to catch the little bird yard ornament in the bottom corner.

Hope you enjoyed my random pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails