Saturday, February 28, 2009

Attitude

This is some word art that I made the other day for a kit I'm working on. I got to thinking about it this morning and had to laugh. Just the other day, my attitude was a BIG thing that made little difference....lol Yes, I admit it, I have a big attitude problem sometimes. (OK so most of the time, but who's keeping track anyway?)
As for the kit, I'm not really sure if it's going anywhere or not. At this point it just seems to be a bunch of random things thrown together....lol I can't even think of what to call it. Maybe I should do a "name that kit" contest. The winner gets a candy bar. Of course if no one reads my blog and I end up naming it myself I would have to eat the candy bar. Hmmm, now there's an idea

2 comments:

Tanyia said...

I want a candy bar too dammit!!! lol Especially since I have had not one carb in about 4 days now... its fricking killing me, Sis! help! lol

Miawa said...

Who's counting" uh! me (I had to be a bugger, I couldn't resist)
Remember the key word - CHOCOLATE

Related Posts with Thumbnails