Monday, March 30, 2009

It's only fair

What a mother does for one child she must also do to, I mean for...lol the other. Since yesterday my daughter was transformed into the flower fairy, today my son becomes the forest troll.
The picture I started with.

This was done with Dazzling Reflections.


One head image was extracted and became this. I thought the beard was a nice touch.



And I present to you my son the forest troll....lol (somehow I just didn't feel right labeling my son as a fairy so therefore I went with troll...lol)


If you can use them and want them you can get them HERE
In case you were wondering what my daughter thought of yesterday's post, her response was "That's not very nice....you need to delete that ASAP. As you can see I don't listen to my kids any better than they listened to me when they were younger. Oh being a mom is so much fun sometimes.

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I sell a boat-program which will help you to outwit auction and to win, initially the boat was created for the Scandinavian auction http://internet-aukcion.ru/ but now the program can work with similar auctions: gagen ru, vezetmne ru and with ten.
The program-boat stakes for you, i.e. for this purpose it is not necessary to sit constantly at the monitor. The boat can set time when it is necessary to stake, thus you as much as possible will lower expenses for rates, and as much as possible increase the chances of a victory.

The price of the program a boat for the Scandinavian auctions 20$

For the first 10 clients the price 15$

To all clients free updating and support.

Behind purchases I ask in icq: 588889590 Max.

Related Posts with Thumbnails