Monday, March 30, 2009

It's only fair

What a mother does for one child she must also do to, I mean for...lol the other. Since yesterday my daughter was transformed into the flower fairy, today my son becomes the forest troll.
The picture I started with.

This was done with Dazzling Reflections.


One head image was extracted and became this. I thought the beard was a nice touch.



And I present to you my son the forest troll....lol (somehow I just didn't feel right labeling my son as a fairy so therefore I went with troll...lol)


If you can use them and want them you can get them HERE
In case you were wondering what my daughter thought of yesterday's post, her response was "That's not very nice....you need to delete that ASAP. As you can see I don't listen to my kids any better than they listened to me when they were younger. Oh being a mom is so much fun sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails