Sunday, March 29, 2009

What will she think

What do you suppose my daughter will think when she sees what I've done to her picture? I had an old edit that I did with one of her pics. The picture of her and the background I like but I really did a lousy job of extracting around her hair so as far as I was concerned the whole project was a wash. This is what I started with.


Then I took the picture and played around with it in my Dazzling Reflections program and came up with this.


Makes her look pretty goofy and I don't think she would find it very flattering at all....lol So what does a mother do? Well she takes this unflattering image of her beloved daughter and extracts one head image from it and comes up with this. (There was some additional playing around here obviously.)


Now I have a head, but what am I going to do with it? I opened it up in photoshop elements, looked at it awhile and then just started adding a few little things to it. Before I knew it I had created what I call a flower fairy.


After one of these little fairies, I did a few more, all the same but with changes in the hue/saturation. I don't really know what these could be used for or if anyone would even want them but I threw the set together along with one that has no head. This way if you like the body you can add your own flower fairy face to it.

So here is my flower fairy collection freebie for you.

You can download by clicking HERE
I think I'll email my daughter a link to this post and see what she has to say....lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Related Posts with Thumbnails