Friday, May 8, 2009

Do you mind if I moon you

Here I am again with my moon obsession. I took this one last night. I've been keeping my eye out every night and as soon as I spot it I run for the camera. I was really excited when I saw how this one turned out. This is ALMOST straight off the camera. I did crop it and adjust the levels slightly. The original had more of an orangish yellow cast to the moon but that's the only difference.
My other obsession, with the kaleidoscopes, led me to a freebie for you. I made some patterns out of a few of them. Some of them may be a little bit on the wild side but if you layer them on a colored background and play with some blending modes you might find something you like. I've been noticing that I haven't been getting too many downloads on my freebies. I thought about just giving it up because maybe my stuff is a little too odd ball for most people. I changed my mind though since I enjoy doing it so much and who knows, there may be some other odd balls out there just like me....lol


So if anyone wants to try these out, help yourself, you can find them right HERE
This includes one PAT file and 10 12 x 12 png files so that anyone who can't use the PAT can still take advantage of it.
Just in case I don't post again over the weekend, I just want to wish all you moms and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like oddball too :) thanks for sharing!

Miawa said...

This one is much better you're right but I still like the other one (I stole) with the blue cast. (YOu never answered my post asking for permission to use it you know)
Great pic

Related Posts with Thumbnails