Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finds, Fun and Freebies

The first freebie I'm going to tell you about isn't mine. If you use photoshop elements, you should check out the graffishop you can get a free sampler action pack there as well as a few other little freebies. With the sampler pack you get 5 actions, enlarge 110%, sketch, soft black and white, weaver and old romance. You'll also find other goodies available for sale on the site. I used old romance on this picture after I did all the other editing to it that I wanted.


Here is a black and white with color that I did for a challenge on cafe mom. This was a picture I took at the zoo last summer.


Here's another picture I took last summer. I know it's not very impressive...lol So why am I showing it to you then?

Because pictures like this one are so much fun to play around with in Dazzling Reflections. I think I'm totally addicted to kaleidoscopes. I've discovered that I can make some really interesting seamless patterns from them too. They may be a little too busy for some people's taste, but I like them. The top two are kaleidoscopes I made and the bottom two are the results of patterns and a lot of playing around with filters and such. I think they make for some very interesting art work.

I also had some mushroom kaleidoscopes that I was going to share with you but for some reason it wouldn't let me upload the pictures.

Lastly today is the freebie that I have for you. You get two quick pages in png format.

You can download them right HERE
I have another quick page ready to give you for tomorrow. So come back then to get that one. Have a great weekend and hopefully you have sunny skies where you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails