Friday, May 1, 2009

Hooray for Friday! I just love the weekends. I don't seem to accomplish a whole lot when they come around but I sure do love them anyway. At least it's two days that I don't have to go to work.
So now that the weather is getting warmer, I don't know if there is anyone out there that's reading blogs and doing the digi scrap thing but, just in case there are a few computer addicts like me, I'll keep blogging away. At least as often as I can come up with something to blog about that is.
I've started several different projects and haven't been able to complete anything, until today that is. This of course is pretty small scale so it wasn't that difficult. Maybe the reason I was able to finish this particular project is because it started out as just playing around. I was making some kaleidoscopes from a few pictures. I did four of them and then tried applying them to a scrapbook page to see what they would look like. One scrapbook page turned into 3 quick pages and a frame. The next thing I knew they were zipped up all nice and neat and uploaded to 4 shared all ready for you to snag them if you want them.


The blocks themselves look pretty cool and you can use them alone or tiled for a border. You get the set right HERE
As I mentioned, these all started out as photos that I took. I made the kaleidoscopes in Dazzling Reflections then did some photoshop magic with them. Hope you like them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails