Friday, July 3, 2009

TGIF

The end of another work week, YEAH! I have no plans for the holiday weekend, other than to enjoy the time off from work as much as possible. Hopefully the weather will be a little better than it has been the last couple of days. We had a ton of rain last night and this morning which always means that my back yard is going to flood. When I went to let the dog out this morning I found water pouring in my basement door. As if getting up at 4:30 isn't bad enough, I had the extra thrill of wet floor. Wade came up with a solution to the problem, however when it rains as much as it did, it just couldn't handle all the water coming in as fast as it was. Luckily it wasn't as bad as it has been in the past. By the time I got home from work it had pretty much dried up.

Well, enough about my wet floor. I picked up a great kit today from Digivic She's offering it free through Sunday 7/5. This is the perfect kit for scrapping all those great pics you get this weekend. This is the page I did with it.


Once again, before I did the layout I made a template first. I'm thinking that this is working better for me when I do my scrapping. It gives me a plan to follow rather than just trying to throw things on the page.

If you would like the template you can grab it right HERE No restictions on the use of the template.
Before I go I would like to wish you all a safe and happy holiday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Census said...

Happy holiday Ann!!
Thank for the terrific template and congratulations on an other terrific page!

DarlaR said...

Thanks for the great template...check my post Jul 5th. I used one of your layout templates.
Darla

Related Posts with Thumbnails