Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm back

Alright, I've think I've done enough whining and crying and now it's time to kick myself in the butt and put my happy face back on. I just hate it when I get in those moods and even more when I bring it into my blog. I do appreciate all your comments. Let me just say

I love you guys!!!!

I sat around moping for most of the day, played way too many games of solitaire and then decided to dig into those pictures. I realized that what I had really wasn't all that bad considering what I had to work with. Just take a look at these people would ya?



So I have to admit that I didn't work (seriously) on any of them. I just decided to pick one and have some fun with it. OOPS looks like I cut off one of the guys there....lol ah well, I doubt he really needed that right arm anyway, heck he still has a hand.

3 comments:

Grampy said...

Looks good. Yeah he doesn't need the arm. Glad you are feeling better. A good fair would really pick up your spirits.

Buggys said...

He still has another arm, tell him to get over it. Move forward, there could be worse things happen, right? I'm sure I would feel bad too if I were you but I'm certain that with your talent you can do wonders with some of those pictures. Good luck.

Ann said...

Thanks Grampy, yeah a fair would be great, too bad ours ended last Saturday and I never made it there. I was too beat all week from work.

Buggys, exactly, what's an arm anyway. I think I may have come up with a couple good ones, but then my taste doesn't always suit other people...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails