Here we go
1. When did Grandma get run over by a reindeer?
2. Like the song says, "All I want for Christmas is..." what?
3. What child actress starred in Miracle on 34th Street?
4. In 1931 what company began a tradition of featuring Santa in their packaging and advertising at Christmas?
5. What year did A Charlie Brown Christmas make it's television debut?
6. Name at least one of the two stars of the 1954 movie White Christmas.
7. What is the most common flower used at Christmas?
8. What is the name of the 10th reindeer?
9. If we build a snowman in the meadow who can we pretend he is?
10. In Rudolph the red nosed reindeer what was the name of the misfit elf?
Now for a short picture break while you think about your answers.
Alright, are you ready to see how well you did today?
The answers are
1. Walking home from our house Christmas eve
2. My two front teeth
3. Natalie Wood
4. The Coca-Cola company
6. Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby
7. The Poinsettia
8. Olive (you know, all of the other reindeer)....lol If you still don't get it try singing the song
9. Parson Brown