Saturday, September 8, 2012

Take 5

I'm taking a little blog break. It may be just until Monday or it may be for all next week. Next week is fair week here in our little town and for those of you who have been with me for a while know that it's a very busy week for me at work.
I'll try to post but as for commenting I'm going to be very scarce. I plan on spending the weekend staying unplugged from the computer as much as possible. I may work on a few craft projects or I may sit on the couch with my feet up all weekend.
Well I had a picture for you but blogger doesn't want to let me upload anything.
Hope you're all getting your weekend off to a great start.

16 comments:

allotments4you said...

Well I hope you have a great weekend and get some enjoyment out of 'fair week' and I will still be around when you come back to tell us all about it!!

bichonpawz said...

Put your feet up and enjoy!! We'll be here when you get back!!

Duni said...

Happy crafting, Ann! Enjoy your time off blogging :)

Donna said...

I hope that you have a wonderful break! Hugs to you and Mister Duke!

MadSnapper said...

you can email your pic when blogger hiccups... i will miss you, don't work to hard.

marie said...

Be creative....be lazy....whatever. Just have a really restful weekend.
Hope next week goes smoothly for you!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Enjoy your space, Ann...you deserve it!...:)JP

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the same way - just because.

BeadedTail said...

Enjoy your blogcation and hope you have more fun than more work!

Rose Clearfield said...

Best of luck with everything! Have a good week.

Chatty Crone said...

Hope you get to visit the fair too!

Donna said...

Take a Restful break sweet friend! At least try to!!
Hughugs

jeanlivingsimple said...

Wishing you a great "break". We all need them....I think.:)

Reeni said...

Have a good break Ann!

Marie said...

Enjoy girlfriend!

Dee said...

LOL...I took a break too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails