Well I downloaded the design and read the instructions for how to make these. Ignoring the recommendation to use Ultra Solvy stabilizer I proceeded with what I had.
I almost ordered the right stabilizer online but thought I would just make a trip to Joanne and see if they had it there. I got it quicker by buying it in the store but it would have been about $8.00 cheaper if I had bought it online.
I set the machine up using the recommended stabilizer and hit the start button while I held my breath.
Here's the completed one next to the first attempt.
These are just amazing but I don't know how many of them I'll actually make. They use quite a lot of thread and they take forever to finish. Or maybe they don't take all that long and I'm just impatient.