Back to crafting today. This project was inspired (more like almost completely copied) from a project done by Alyssabeth's Vintage
Her version was made from an empty oatmeal container and I used a deli soup container.
I brought home the soup containers from work. Since the tops were black I didn't have to do anything with that. The lids also have convenient little markings on the top where I poked holes to put the wire in the crows feet through to attach it to the lid. The crows were found at Dollar Tree. That store is awesome for craft supplies.
The container bottom was covered with ripped book pages then grunged up with brown shoe polish.