Friday, July 31, 2015

By Request

I hadn't intended to skip a post yesterday but the night before time got away from me and before I knew it I was out of time.

Today is going to be a quick one and then I'm taking the weekend off. I'll be off doing the craft show and there just isn't going to be time for the computer. Unless by some miracle I manage to get a few scheduled but I don't hold much hope for that.

Any way, one of the girls at work asked me if I would make her a bookmark. She said she didn't care what I put on it she just wanted a bookmark. Yes, she could have just taken a piece of paper and shoved it in the book but when you have artsy craftsy friends you ask them to make you something.

I didn't know what to put on it so I went in search of a quote about books or reading. When I saw this quote I knew it was the one.




14 comments:

Small Kucing said...

I missed a post too yesterday.

Hey! That is a lovely book mark. I love reading and also collect bookmarks

Rick (Ratty) said...

A great bookmark. I have to admit though, since I got my ebook reader I don't miss paper books. Too bad they don't make bookmarks like this for ebooks.

Christine said...

That is a great quote! And your colleague is lucky to have such an artsy friend!
Hope you get lots done for the craft show.

Duni said...

That is a really great bookmark and a fun quote! Hadn't heard it before :)

MadSnapper said...

she will love it and have fun at the craft show.

Grace said...

Good luck at the craft fair? You must tell us what you brought this year. Maybe you can add some bookmarks like that one? Very cute.

Donna said...

Hahaaaa....you are a great friend...
hughugs

Jen said...

What a cute bookmark; I'm sure she'll love it. Have an awesometastic time at the craft fair girl! :o)

BeadedTail said...

I certainly haven't heard that quote before! Good luck at the craft fair!

marie said...

That is a great quote..and a very nicely done bookmark!
Your friend will love it!!
Hope the craft show goes well.

Hootin Anni said...

Clever....and FUN!!!

Hope you have good weather for the craft show and you sell lots and lots!!

Unknown said...

Well, you know Gibbs has to get you back for this. Puppies talk. It's brutal.

Deb said...

LOL, that's funny! Good luck at the craft show!

Marg said...

Great book mark. We like that a lot. Hope the craft show went really well. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails