Saturday, February 6, 2016

I love Saturday.

I actually love any day that I don't have to listen to the alarm clock waking me up. There's something heavenly about waking up naturally unless of course it's in the middle of the night and then you can't fall back asleep. That's a whole other post though

What shall I do today? So many possibilities. Perhaps I'll sit in my pajamas for a while and contemplate my options.

While I'm deciding here are a few more index cards for you to look at. This will catch me up and tomorrow you'll be back to the current card.

Left was more playing in paint
Right was an aluminum foil background.



Left was more sewing on paper and then some stamping
Right just doodles then coloring with colored pencils

13 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I think I like the one with aluminum foil best this time. But, of course all are always good ones.

bichonpawz said...

I love all these cards Ann! They just keep getting better and better! I have a Cuttlebug background that looks identical to your foil card.

Out on the prairie said...

Did you know Ronald Reagan as governor had ketchup declared a vegetable for school lunches?MMMM pass the ketchup.When the bottle says fancy it means the fruit was washed one more time.

Marg said...

Those are all terric . I love the one about the tomato. But I sure do enjoy all of them. Have yourself a great Saturday.

MadSnapper said...

the quote i can't seem to get the hang of is tact is the art of making a point with making an enemy... i have been known for tactless things to pop right out of my mind through my mouth without thinking first. I agree with the laughter quote and we love Sat to.. and we have 365 days of Saturdays... he he he

Sandee said...

Love the stupid index card. I need a stack of these so I can hand them out when appropriate.

Have a fabulous day off. Big hug to you and scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

I really love reading the words on your index cards ... I'm glad you are keeping up with project. Hope you are having a nice weekend ... Katie

Christine said...

Haha, loved that card about being stupid! I'm living in the present tense alright! Enjoy your day off!

Grace said...

Really like 3 of them - quote and design. The one with the vintage little girl - meh - could be because I don't care for those vintage images.

Tanya. said...

I love the tomato index card Ann....I'm not tactful at all. What am I saying...I love all of those index cards... are you selling them????

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi, I don't think I ever told you that my favorite of your index cards is the one which says: " Instead of wiping away your tears, wipe away the people who made you cry"

Love that one ESPECIALLY. Today, I got stuck looking at the aluminum foil background on that one... NEAT.

Hugs,
Betsy

Unknown said...

Crafty. Sigh.

Deb said...

LOL, great cards, hope you had a wonderful Saturday! Deb xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails