Saturday, October 22, 2016

Ping Pong

When you don't have a paddle or a table what can you do with a ping pong ball? Well you grab a sharpie marker, a craft knife and a battery operated tealight and you make yourself a Jack o' lantern.


Use the sharpie marker to draw a face on the ping pong ball and then with the craft knife, carefully cut an x on the bottom of the ball. Cut away just enough of the plastic so that the ball will fit over the tealight flame. This is not my original idea. I saw several of these online. I haven't been able to get myself in to crafting mode but this was quick and easy. After I took this picture I also poked a hole in the top and stuck in a green pipe cleaner for a stem.

11 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Darned clever...and oh so cute!!

Duni said...

That's cute!

Marg said...

Oh goodness, that is so cute. What a good idea.

Out on the prairie said...

What a great idea.

MadSnapper said...

I love it. this is adorable.. you could even do it and make it a lit Christmas ornament. now if only I had a ping pong ball.
when the photo came up I thought in my head... ping pong the witch is dead... I am losing it.

Sandee said...

So cute. You are so clever. You could do a bunch of those and then line them up in your windows and that would be most fun.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

It is a cute and easy craft - assuming a person has a ping pong ball, a sharpie marker, a battery operated tea light, a green pipe cleaner and a craft knife! I have none of those things and if I had, I would probably slash a finger open with the knife...*sigh*

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is awesome!! And easy, so many of us could do it! Your face is perfection, and so even!

Anonymous said...

Get the heck out of Dodge!!!!! Too flipping cute, Ann!...:)JP

Christine said...

Cute, and easy to do! Thanks!

Deb said...

So cute! Saw another ping pong idea on FB, punch a small hole in the top, wrap a piece of cheesecloth dipped in fabric stiffener around the ping pong ball to make a wee ghost, make him a bunch of friends and when the fabric stiffener has dried stick each ping pong ghost onto a string of white mini Christmas lights ☺😱

Related Posts with Thumbnails