Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Before I get in trouble

I better show you what Amanda gave me for Christmas otherwise her subtle hints about it not being on the blog yet will turn to me being in trouble.

Before Christmas we had been out shopping and she had been showing me dishes she liked. I had said that I wanted a new set because I really don't like the plain white plates that we have. They were Wade's from way back and replaced the set that I had been using. I was kind of eyeing up the pioneer woman dishes and have always liked all the pioneer woman items that Wal-mart sells.

Well she got me these.

She also bought me a spoon rest which I had asked for.

12 comments:

Christine said...

Those are really pretty! Thanks for sharing!

MadSnapper said...

they are beautiful. I have not looked at dishes in about 15 years I think, so did not even know WM sells Pioneer Woman. Enjoy your dishes and get cookin.....

Out on the prairie said...

Nice to have a change, I like the scalloped pattern

Grace said...

New dishes - Yay I just bought myself Fiestaware and put the plain white dishes away in the storage room.

Sandee said...

Very pretty. I love that show too. Used to watch it when I was getting my nails and toes done. Your daughter did very well.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are pretty! I look at all The Pioneer Woman things whenever I go to Wal-Mart. Wonder if she will have a spring collection?

Connie said...

New dishes are always so much fun. Something to enjoy each day and don't they make meals more exciting :)
Happy New Year!
Connie :)

DebbieM said...

Very pretty, Ann! I never saw Pioneer Woman before. Guess I don't go to Walmart enough and look at everything, I am drawn usually to the fabric section. Wonder why????

Jeanette said...

Those are very pretty! I haven't bought any Pioneer Woman stuff but I do look at it whenever I am at WalMart.

BeadedTail said...

Love the color! They are very pretty! Good job Amanda! :) We don't have a Walmart close by so I haven't seen what all the Pioneer Woman has there but I might need to go check them out!

Marie said...

those are so pretty! love the lines! I got new dishes last year similar style to yours but in cream. next I will get red to mix in. :)
happy holidays!!
btw I'm lovin' my fit bit. :)

hugs,
Marie

Donna said...

Love the blue! Gorgeous set...
Please airmail me Amanda...Hahaa
hughugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails