Monday, January 16, 2017

32 inches

Thankfully that's not a measurement of snow accumulation. As a matter of fact, we have no snow at all right now and the temperatures are supposed to be a bit higher than they have been.

I told you I pulled out the knifty knitter. I did a bit of a refresher since it's been so long since I used it. I messed up a few times and had to pull everything out and start over. Finally Saturday morning I got the hang of it again. I was up early and while I was waiting for the sun to come up I sat down with the loom and a cup of coffee. I managed to get a total of 32 inches on it throughout the day.
The plan is to make this extra long then connect the ends for an infinity scarf. Last night I only added a few extra rows but at least I did work on it a bit.

Saturday was a busy day. I did my weekly shopping then a little bit of cleaning. In the afternoon Wade and I went out for an early dinner and then made a stop to look in to switching over our cell phone plan. We came home with new cell phones and a bill that is much less than what he's been paying. I tell you more about the phone in another post.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Infinity scarves are awesome, and this one will be beautiful! I need to go looking for this loom for sure.

Jille said...

I love the colours in your scarf. It maybe time to dust off my loom...that I'm yet to use!

bichonpawz said...

The scarf looks to be coming out great Ann! I would have no clue as to how to use the knitter! Always a good thing when you lower the cell bill! I still cannot get my husband to give up that stupid flip phone!

Duni said...

What a fun gadget! Your scarf is coming along nicely.
Unfortunately we got a lot of snow over the weekend.

Out on the prairie said...

You are going to town on that scarf, I remember getting the looms for my daughter

MadSnapper said...

the scarf is really pretty and YAY on new phones and new data plans and less money... can't wait to hear the phone story.

Marie said...

the scarf is pretty and you got a lot done already. we have tmobile, looking forward to hearing about your phone deal.

Grace said...

I don't care for infinity scarves, too bulky, but that yarn is very pretty! And Ilike that stitch pattern...

Sandee said...

Not cold enough here for scarfs. Most folks wear shorts year around here. Works for me. I do love the yarn very much. Nice colors.

I'll await your post about your new phones.

Have a fabulous day Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Pat said...

I've not heard of these knifty knitters, but that scarf is looking fab!

BeadedTail said...

Very pretty colors! Yay for dinner out and new phones!

Connie said...

Ann, it is gong to be wonderful . . . love the colors, too.
Great job!
Connie :)

Lin said...

Oh, I love the scarf! That yarn makes for a great look.

Hootin Anni said...

Cool deal on new phones & less monthly statement!

I like what you're doing with the scarf.

Hootin Anni said...

Cool deal on new phones & less monthly statement!

I like what you're doing with the scarf.

Reeni said...

That's very pretty! I love infinity scarfs! Sorry I haven't been to visit - I moved and didn't have internet for a few days. Hope you & Gibbs are doing good! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails