Saturday, January 7, 2017

Another day

Am I boring you with index cards  yet? If so then you may not want to go any further with my post. If you can handle another one then continue on.

This card was from January 4th. I've been digging in to my stash of stickers. I buy them and then for some reason can't bring myself to use them because then I wouldn't have them any more. Is that not the silliest thing you have ever heard? I thought it was so I decided to stop the insanity and use them.


Wade gave me a pocket calendar that he picked up somewhere and I decided I would creatively keep track of my goal progress as well as anything else that may happen during the year. This way if I fail to do anything else creative at least I will have noted it creatively on my calendar. 

OK so maybe this is stretching it a bit for creativity but I've used colored pencils and stickers so it counts as far as I'm concerned.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are funny tonight. And this is a beautiful card!! Me too! I have a box of stickers and can't bring myself to use the prettiest. But that is silly, all I have to do is go back to the craft store!

Hootin Anni said...

Well now....first off I must say I LOVE your penmanship.

The cards are cool...of course I hafta admit the one in the previous post with the birds is too cute for words.

Yes...use those sticker....why not? 100 years from now...well, you know what I mean.

MadSnapper said...

the calendar definitely counts. what a great idea.. I had one a few times and tossed them or gave them away. love those sunflowers on your card. and never boring to see what you have been up to. bring them ON

Sandee said...

I love your index cards. Keep them coming.

Anything about Gibbs is always fun too.

Today is your day off so enjoy not having to be out in the weather.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

You are also devoted to cleaning it seems. Have you found any treasures? I was looking for my zester the other day but it is hiding.

Christine said...

I agree with Hootin' Anni! Your penmanship is so creatively lovely I am jealous as My own handwriting is abysmal!

Grace said...

Love the layers/texture/3D effects...

Marie said...

I enjoy your index cards so much...hope you keep them coming! your daily journal/calendar counts! you have motivated me so much! first the fitbit and now stickers..lol I do the same thing with stuff that I buy...bet we're not the only ones. :)
we have snow! the pups have had a blast!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hi, form Idaho. Stop in from Annie. Love the creative. pencils and crayons are fun.
If you fine the time stop by for a cup of coffee.

Connie said...

It counts as far as I'm concerned, too.
Your index card is perfect!
Happy weekend.
Connie :)

Jille said...

Loving your creativeness! In the spirit of the New Year Ann, stop hoarding get using!

Reeni said...

I wish my daily planner could look as cute!! I have zero creativity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails