Wednesday, January 4, 2017

First of the year

I mentioned (I think) the other day that a goal for the year is to try and do something creative every day. So far on the 1st I made an index card and on the 2nd I made another index card. For the 3rd as of right now while I'm writing this post to schedule it to publish on the 4th I have not done anything. I have time though.

This is the first card of the year


Since I'm rather short on blog material I'll wait till tomorrow to show you the second card.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

OH! It is AWESOME!!!!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

That's a great goal. Love the winter card. Golden Woofs, SUGAR

Christine said...

So cute! Great make, Ann!

bichonpawz said...

Great card Ann! I also try to do something creative each day...it is good for the soul!!

MadSnapper said...

I love it, so cute and perfect for winter... I am thinking my goal should be to have just ONE day a week that I don't do something creative. I am always in creating mode and spend way to much time doing it

Out on the prairie said...

a real charmer

Grace said...

Even tho it celebrates snow (NOOOO!) it is so bright and cheerful and looks very 3-d on my screen.

Sandee said...

Very well done. So colorful and so winter.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Marie said...

winter wonder is so pretty & cute! if I could be creative one day a week it would be amazing. LOL right now I just want to get over this horrible cold. :(

Connie said...

Sweet!!!

Jille said...

That's a cute card. I do like to see what you make.

Out on the prairie said...

The second shot you asked about is a oil container with a shaped hairdo, a primitive at a museum.

DebbieM said...

That is so cute, Ann. What do you do with them? You could do one each month and then collage them.

BeadedTail said...

Very cute! Hope you're able to keep this up all month!

Rose said...

This is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails