Thursday, January 5, 2017

Oh the weather outside is frightful

Our so so weather has taken a turn for the worse. It started snowing yesterday afternoon and the wind really kicked up last night. From what I hear it's supposed to snow right through till Saturday. I'm hoping it's just in very small doses though. How many more days till spring?

The weather didn't deter me from doing a little more cleaning out. I tackled two more kitchen cupboards after dinner last night. It's amazing how much junk I have in my cupboards that I never use.

The creativity streak is still going as well. Of course it's only been index cards but that's better than no creativity at all. This is the one from January 2nd


I need to get back in to the snarky ones. Those were always my favorite.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful! We are getting the snow tomorrow afternoon. Daylight savings Time is March 12th!! Only two month away!

Duni said...

We had a snow storm yesterday :-/
That index card is lovely!

MadSnapper said...

the snarky ones are more fun and make me laugh, but this one is not only telling us to remember happy memories but it looks so pretty it creates a happy memory. you chose well on the back ground and colors

Out on the prairie said...

And a little humor up your sleeve

Sandee said...

Love the index card. So cute and the colors are perfect.

Cleaning out and getting rid of stuff you don't use is a great thing. We've been doing that little by little and it's ever so wonderful. Less is definitely more.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to the handsome Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Christine said...

No snow here just a colder spell. Sweet little card but you do snarky so well!

Marie said...

we have snow coming on Saturday. Once a year is plenty for us. :) I do like the cards that are funny. :)
be safe in all that snow. is your suv all wheel drive?

Marg said...

We are supposed to get snow this week end too. I like that quote today. A good one.

Jille said...

I know it's complete madness but I am always envious of you having snow! I like your snarky cards too, they make me laugh. I think you would be a great swap partner Ann, you should try it.

Grace said...

I love the 3-D-ness of this

Related Posts with Thumbnails