Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Another craft day

Monday I had another crafting day. I made a smaller version of the altered file folders that I showed you HERE Thelarger ones measured 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and the ones I made this time measure 5 1/2 x 3 3/4.

First I made these 5
 The one on the far left was made with all the smaller bits of paper left over from the two next to it. On those two I used stickers. The ones on the right were made with patriotic papers that I forgot I had.

This is the inside of the 3 on the left.

The inside of the two on the right.

I thought I was done after that but then I decided to do a couple more. This time using some purple. Here is the outside.


And the inside. These even have a purple colored note pad in them.

The larger ones are made from a file folder but these are made from an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock. Once I figured out exactly where I wanted to make the cuts and the folds I was able to go through them pretty quick

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are awesome and beautiful!!! Phil has the same kind to take notes in church. It is not near as pretty, but was a real expensive gift. You could sell these for a LOT!!!

bichonpawz said...

My favorites are the purple ones! Great job!

Duni said...

These are great and a handy size to keep in your purse!

crafty cat corner said...

They're all really great, are you going to sell them?
Briony
x

Grace said...

Well of course my favs are the purple ones - especially the top one!

Out on the prairie said...

like the purple one

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Those are really cool as well as beautiful! I think they will do very well if you plan to see them at a craft show.

Sandee said...

These are adorable. Adorable. You are so talented.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ida said...

Very nice projects.

Connie said...

These are fab!

Hootin Anni said...

Of COURSE I'm glad you did two more....'cause I LOVE anything purple.

Great job, Ann

UplayOnline said...

These are great and a handy size to keep in your purse!


หีฟิต

Pam said...

Love them.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are really cute! Enjoy your weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails