Thursday, August 31, 2017

Are you kidding me?

A certain silly someone said she had nothing to blog about today. I say to silly someone "What do you mean? Didn't I just let you take pictures of me out on the deck the other day?"

Silly someone realized the error of her ways and that I am the best subject of all to blog about.

Do you prefer the original me which I think fails to highlight my beautiful eyes..



Or do you prefer the sort of sepia toned me?


Or the jazzed up full color me?

I realize that was a silly question because it doesn't matter what me you see, I'm fabulous.

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gibbsie, your mom is a genius. You are so pretty now, how can she possibly make you look even better? Yet she did! I do like the two edits better than the original. For one reason, they make your eyes sparkle more.

crafty cat corner said...

I love you any way Gibbs but the sepia photo does you proud, lets see more please.
Briony
x

Anonymous said...

It;s about time your Mom saw how handsome you really are, Gibbs!!!!...:)JP

MadSnapper said...

you are so right, all three of you are adorable, I choose the sepia, because your eyes are so pretty, they look good in the second edit to. thanks for reminding your mom

Sandee said...

No mater what mom does with your photographs I like them. You're a most handsome man dog.

Have a woof woof day, Gibbs. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

you are quite the baby dog Gibbs

Reeni said...

I like them all Gibbs! You're quite handsome no matter what!

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

I love all sides and colors of Gibbs. Have a nice and hopefully restful Labor Day weekend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The full color is lovely but I'm a sucker for Sepia!

Ida said...

Yes you are fabulous. I do think you looked especially "dapper" in the Sepia toned shot though.

Pam said...

HAHA...Gibbs looks ticked off in this pic. He is such a cutie. How old is he?

Related Posts with Thumbnails