Sunday, August 27, 2017

Birthday

On yesterdays post Sandee asked if it was my birthday. Nope, mine is in March but today is Wade's birthday.  I decided I would take him out for dinner to a place we've never been before.

It's called Lorie's Wildridge Restaurant. The food was fabulous and the inside is really nice especially if you're fond of a more rustic atmosphere. I made a little collage of the really bad cell phone pictures I took.


Top left is a fountain they have out by their front door. Top right is the mens room door. The ladies room had the same moose design. The food was so good I forgot to take a picture until we were both half done. Wade ordered prime rib and I had liver and onions. They had a counter you could sit at instead of a table or booth and the stools from the back looked like trees. Some had carvings in them. I would definitely go back there again. One of the guys from work who told me about it said that they have an excellent perch dinner

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

We both have birthdays in March. This does look kind of like a man's restaurant. I know he loved it! But liver in a fancy restaurant?

bichonpawz said...

Sounds like a real nice celebration! Happy Birthday to Wade!

Grace said...

You voluntarily ate liver and onions? And even paid money for it? I hope Wade had a happy birthday!

MadSnapper said...

you had what I would have and bob would have what wade ate... I went to the link and it is really pretty inside, I like the LOOK... ha ha on Grace and liver. I love it if someone else cooks it but I can't cook it and eat it. after I see it raw I can't eat it. mother made the best ever.

Out on the prairie said...

I love prime rib, but can pass on the liver.I haven't tried it for years. A roommate used to make it all the time.

Connie said...

It's fun to find a new place to go to, especially when the food it too good for a blogger to stop and photograph . . . that's what I call a good meal. I love the rustic design, too.
Happy birthday to your Wade.
Connie :)

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Wade,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

What a fun dinner out. I'll have the prime rib too.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ☺

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday Wade! Sounds like you had a great dinner out.

Marg said...

Happy Birthday Wade. What a great place to go eat. The food really looks yummy.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to Wade... and what a splendid place to dine! :)

Pam said...

Fun...hoping Wade had a great bday.

Tanya. said...

What a wonderful birthday treat...Definitely sounds like the sort of place I would love to visit!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Ann, Looks like Wade had a fantastic birthday... Dinner looked delicious....

Loved your picture in the post before... What a precious little girl you were --and still are......

Praying for the flooding in Texas and at my son's home now... He's already gone through way too much this month... Prayers for Mark.

Hugs,
Betsy

Reeni said...

This looks likes the coziest place! I can't believe you ordered liver and onions - I hate them haha. Hope Wade had a great birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails