Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Too bad I have to go to work today

If I could stay home again I could have another good crafting day like I did yesterday.  Since I have such a hard time lately coming up with blog posts I'll spread it out over 3 days.

What all did I make? I mainly played with paper. I decorated a simple gift bag to put that plaque in that I made the other day. I also put together 9 really simple cards using things I had in my stash. Finally I made 2 altered file folders. That will make more sense when I get to the post about those.

Today I'll just give you this sweet little gift bag. I already had the plain brown bag. I added some stickers and stamped a sentiment. Unfortunately the stamping didn't come out real great but in person it's easier to read.


It's the perfect size for the plaque.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Simple, beautiful, and perfect.

Andrea said...

Awww... I love this bag, Ann. Can't wait to see your other craftiness. It's ok spreading it out over days. Whatever and however you feel inspired to share. xoxo

MadSnapper said...

I am thinking she will like the bag as much as the plague and save it to recyle for someone else gift. I like the idea of decorated bags. sorry you are working while I am commenting.... boo hoooo

Sandee said...

Very cute. I love it. The plaque was gift enough, but the bag it comes in makes it even more special.

Have a fabulous first day back to work. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Lin said...

I always found it hard to stamp on bags...maybe you have to do the stamp on another piece of paper and attach. Still...it's adorable!

Out on the prairie said...

I don't have to work, going to the fair

Connie said...

Nice bag . . . I wish you could just stay home and craft, too. Wait a minute . . . that job pays for the craft supplies, LOL.
Have a sweet day, dear friend.
Connie :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...


That came out really cute!

BeadedTail said...

That's cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails