Monday, August 14, 2017

What to do

When I sat down to prepare a post for today I had absolutely no idea what to do. When in doubt start searching through the pictures. 

I came across a couple pictures I took with my cell phone in the early morning hours when I was headed to the craft show.I was the only one on the road in either direction so I stopped right in the middle of the road to snap some pictures. How often can you do that in the city?

I narrowed it down to just one and started playing. 
This is the original picture taken off my cell phone. Can't really see much.



After playing with the levels and shadows a bit I got this


And you know me, I have to add textures to a picture.



14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh yes. The last one is by far the best. You NAILED it! It is beautiful.

Hootin Anni said...

Wow...that work you did is amazing!!!

MadSnapper said...

they are all 3 beautiful but in different ways. I do love the second one when all the details show, and also the texture makes a big difference.

Marg said...

Well done making some good pictures out of the first one. Looks like a great farm. Have a good day Ann.

Andrea said...

A feast for the eyes... each picture! Thank you for posting them. I loved all three. ~Andrea xoxo

Pam said...

I love the texture photo. Nice job. I am snapping pics all through out the day so I always seem to have something to blog about. While surfing Pinterest if I see something of interest that I want to share then I send that pic to a file called blogging on my computer and at some point I will use that. When I drive, I am always looking for a photo op!

Grace said...

Really good edit, and for a change LOL I like the texture!

Sandee said...

I love this. You took a very dark picture and fixed it so we could see what was hidden.

Have a fabulous day off. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Duni said...

Wow, I like the vintage look of the last one! I haven't really photographed much lately, thus no blog posts ;-)

Out on the prairie said...

Wow you re the artist of recreation

Blondie's Journal said...

I do much the same, Ann...I snap pics until I see a story unfold. Or sometimes I start to write and the words flow in a direction I hadn't intended. It's all good, I guess.

Great blog..the plaque is so unique!

Jane x

BeadedTail said...

That's quite a change! Great job!

Reeni said...

Oooohhh I like the second one! Well and the last one too! It looks so old-fashioned. All are beautiful!

Rick (Ratty) said...

You did a really good job with it. I probably couldn't have done as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails