Friday, September 22, 2017

Another jar.

I did a second candle jar that I haven't gotten around to showing you yet. This one has a Halloween theme.

And here it is with a candle in it.



Well my weeks vacation is almost over. I didn't make any plans but I did think I would do more crafting than what I have. I've been pretty lazy most of the week and it's been very nice. The weather has been great but quite humid and it's kind of sucked the energy out of me. I did go in to work yesterday to do my order and pick up my check and  I was able to catch up on all the stuff going on there. It seems there's been a bit of excitement going on with one person dropping 4 deli trays that someone ordered and saying "oh well, not my problem" then calling off the next day. Then there was another one who called up Wednesday night to quit with no notice and she was scheduled to open on Thursday. And here I've been just lounging on my deck enjoying the day.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Goodness, you seem to be the most responsible person there! I adore the raven jars!!! Both lit and unlit are equally beautifully. Once upon a midnight dreary, while you wandered weak and weary, came a raven tapping, gently rapping at your jar.

Andrea said...

Oh Ann, I love-love-love this jar & candle! And yes, there's a lot to be said for being "lazy". I believe it does a body good! Sounds like there's been a lot of drama at your work but don't pay it much mind... you will have to deal with it soon enough. Enjoy your time off. xxx

Christine said...

Love the candle jar!
There's never a dull moment in your work!

MadSnapper said...

when I was a work girl, I dreaded what I would find when I went back after a week off, at least you found all the bad stuff before you went back. is that good news or bad news. people never cease to amaze me... I found after I retired I did what you did, I thought I would have more time to do things but found I did less. sorry it is almost over and I missed most of it with our visit from IRMA

Rick (Ratty) said...

Try to make the most out of your last few days off.

Marg said...

That jar is terrific. Aren't you glad you missed all the excitement. Anyway, You have a get day.

Sandee said...

Love the rustic candle. Very much.

Wow, there was lots of drama at work. You drop four trays that's and order and it's not my problem? How exactly does that work?

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Lin said...

Yes to the Halloween jar!! How about a witch silhouette? I like these a LOT!

OMG...work. What a freaking nightmare. What is with people these days? I am glad that you were off and didn't have to make it all better for them.

BeadedTail said...

Gotta love work drama huh? Makes it so difficult to go back to work. Maybe you need another week off! :) I like your candle jar!

Grace said...

I cannot believe the behavior of the people you work with - but I've been out of the work force for a long time, I'm sure it was just as bad in days gone by - except - in a large corporation a screw-up here and there has little impact; in a small organization, whole different thing.

Connie said...

I like that . . . a lot!

Reeni said...

I love the jar!! Glad you enjoyed your vacation! Sometimes doing nothing is the best.

Duni said...

This is gorgeous and perfect for this fall season!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your blog visit....I've missed all my blog friends. I love the candle jar. You had asked about the FALL banner - it is paper. Sorry your vacation has ended. Wow, sounds like you missed all the excitement while away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails