Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Morning sky

Yesterday for my day off it was a bit cooler. I decided I would get some cleaning done for a change and when I looked outside after the sun started to come up I had to head out to grab a few pictures

Wade had said that it was supposed to be a nice day but when I saw this sky I couldn't help thinking it was going to rain. Only a sprinkle later in the morning and then a heavier rain around 4:00



And while I cleaned someone else lounged.


Today I go to work and someone else will be lounging all day again. Only today he won't have access to the couch.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's a tie between the last two pictures! Why won't he have the couch? The second one is gorgeous!!

Duni said...

Beautiful skies! Awww...Gibbs looks happy on the couch :)

Christine said...

Such rosy skies! Beautiful but a pity they mean bad weather.
Gibbs is enjoying his couch time!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous sky shots. Gibbs looks pretty comfy there. Hope your day goes smoothly.

Marg said...

Oh Wow, those shots of the sky are just the best. Gibbs, you do look very comfy. You all have a great day.

MadSnapper said...

spectacular sunrise, and I assume the sky in the morning meant sailors take warning and it did rain. love the sofa and that is what I would like to have to watch TV from. so I could stretch out my legs. of course I LOVE the dog on the sofa who will be barred from Home Alone On That Sofa

Grace said...

Not used to seeing red sunrises...quite spectacular.

Sandee said...

Nice looking sky.

Gibbs is such a good looking man. He knows it too.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

Gibbs slipping in is pretty funny.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I lounged too while you cleaned...LOL!

Pam said...

OOPS....poor Gibbs. I know, you love them but they sure don't do much other then love us to earn their keep! haha....Dakota will not even open the door when I bring in groceries.

Silver in AZ said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Reeni said...

Gorgeous! Hi Gibbs! You're looking dapper today!

Sharkbytes said...

I have to admit to seeing some nice sunrises (although that means I've been up to see them). Sorry you have to go back to work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails