Tuesday, November 21, 2017

scrounging

Yesterday I took a few pictures to use for a blog post. Unfortunately my computer is being difficult so I needed a plan B.
Plan B consists of rambling and using a picture I had on my phone. I took this when we were at the hospital on Saturday. Your typical motivational poster but I liked what it said

 Yesterday I spent the morning cleaning and then since the sun was shining and almost all the snow was gone I took a trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up something I needed.

Back to work today and I'm looking forward to the week being over already.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE Hobby Lobby!! But the closest one is almost an hour away. I also love this quote, I have never read this before.

Duni said...

That is such a great quote! Looking forward to seeing what you got at the craft store!

MadSnapper said...

I live one mile from Hobby Lobby and have only been there twice in the 3 or 4 years since they put it there. I see Ginny loves it and hers is far away... whatsup with your computer. email me. I like that sign and am printing a copy to mail to the white house

Sharkbytes said...

Although I like Hobby Lobby, the closest is almost 2 hours away, and when I go there, unless I'm looking for something specific, I rarely come away with anything.

Pam said...

Between Hobby Lobby and Lowes, I am broke! haha....I love those two stores! Sorry about the computer, that is a pain when they don't like to work well.

Lin said...

Hope all went well with Wade and his procedure. I pray for a speedy recovery.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you have the day off!

Grace said...

Would I follow me? Um, no LOL

Sandee said...

I'm guessing this is a busy time for a Bakery. I would think so anyway.

Have a fabulous day at work and I hope it's not as bad as I think it is. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

Well, whaddya get? :)

Out on the prairie said...

what a panic week for a bakery, hope you survive

Related Posts with Thumbnails