Thursday, December 14, 2017

Growing a beard

No, I'm not growing a beard. Although those pesky chin hairs that have started popping up could turn in to one I suppose. 

Monday I had an appointment in Erie so after I was done I stopped at Hobby Lobby and picked up some fake fur for my gnomes.

This one is my favorite so far. I added some cute little jingle bells to the top of his hat and some glitter pom poms to the cuff. 


I love the fake fur beard.

Here he is standing next to one I made with the other material for the beard. The old stuff is ok but I think the fake fur looks much better. The other stuff is certainly way cheaper though

12 comments:

Andrea said...

I like both beards but... well... the "real" fake fur does look a wee bit better. :-) These are absolutely darling!! xxx

Duni said...

These turned out so cute! I like their hats!

MadSnapper said...

they are getting cuter and cuter each time, love the new beards and this is my favorite to

Grace said...

Yup, the fake fur does look better - in any case they are adorable.

Donna said...

Fake Fur!!! Love the look...You did good!
hughugs

Pam said...

Yes I like the fake fur but the other one is just as cute! You are doing such a great job on those. I have not been crafting as much but I have so much other stuff to do....after Christmas, I will get busy then.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I agree. The fake fur is so much better! I had thought they were perfect before, but now they have the finishing touch! How can you walk through Hobby Lobby without leaving with a cart full?

Sandee said...

They are both cute, but you're right the fake fur is the better look.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

The fake fur is really cute!

Reeni said...

Such cuteness! Love the new beard! Looks more like real hair.

Anonymous said...

This morning, I visited Missy's blog and she has a gnome that I thought you would enjoy seeing - with legs and boots! lol
http://missymax-thisandthat.blogspot.com/2017/12/decorated-for-christmas.html

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the beard, great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails