Wednesday, January 24, 2018

And I still do more work than a cashier

Remember the othe day when I posted this?


Well it's starting to take on a bit of a personality. Sunday I added to it. The idea came when I saw some string on the counter. It started with the hair. Then a little later in the day I decided to add the shirt.


One of the kids working with me named it Larry. The other girl wrote the name on the shirt but spelled it Lary. I said it didn't look like a Larry with the pink shirt and long hair but I was told that guys have long hair too.

This isn't the end of Lary's story though. There's more. I just need another piicture.

The store manager shook his head and said you guys have too much time on your hands. My response was "And we still do more work than a cashier"

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

He/she is adorable! This is so cool to put some fun into everyone's workday!

MadSnapper said...

great comeback on the cashier thing. Lary is looking cuter by the day, can't wait to see what gets added next. my boss called me and the other girl that worked with me in Sears display and said i am getting complaints about the two of you having to much fun on the job. we both got hot and said have we ever not done our jobs? he said I know that but the people on the floor don't so please have your fun quietly and not in plain sight.

Grace said...

Oooh - Snap!

Sharkbytes said...

If we couldn't have fun at work I think we would all just die- or kill someone.

Out on the prairie said...

too fun, I like the attitude with everyone

Pam said...

HAHA...I love it. I used to do things like this at work and like you it was me that usually started it. It is just fun to have something like this going and it does not take that much time from someones work day to add to something like that. Great job getting that started!

Lin said...

You gotta have some fun at work. Someone has to start it and see it through...while the work gets done. I'm glad you have some people who go along with the silliness. Good for you. I love Lary!

Sandee said...

And you still do more work than a cashier. Loved that part.

I think Lary is cute.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ida said...

Hee, Hee! Very fun.

Hootin Anni said...

Great response! Oh, and my brother's name, Lary, is spelled with one 'r'

Reeni said...

Aww cute! You're going to have the whole door covered soon! :)

Rick (Ratty) said...

It's always important to have a little fun wherever you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails