Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Tea Time

Like I said yesterday, I wasn't entirely satisfied with the teabag holder I  made so I worked up a new one. I used Cricut design space to make the front and back as well as some elements to decorate the front with. Then I saved it. While switching to something else I accidentally erased the whole thing that took me probably an hour to create. Back to the drawing board, I knew what I wanted this time so I redid it all and now have a saved file so that I can cut this one out with the machine any time I want.

 Here's the front

And a view of  the side. This will hold 4 or 5 tea bags. I suppose you might even be able to stuff a 6th one in there.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE it! Even better than the other one. You ACED it!

Hootin Anni said...

This is just way cool!

The Feminine Energy said...

Sooooooo cute, Ann!!! Lovingly~ Andrea xxx

Sharkbytes said...

I can see it as a gift tag kind of thing

MadSnapper said...

YEP you aced this one. it really is cute.. it makes me so mad when i spend time on something and then LOSE it... been there done that...

Sandee said...

That is adorable. You did a really great job on this. Love it.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Lin said...

Practice makes perfect! Ugh. I hate it when I forget to "save." It's very cute though. GREAT idea!

Grace said...

Yup, I like this one better...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That turned out really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails