The other day I talked about the modeling paste I made to try in my art journal and I mentioned that I tried it out on something else.
I was curious to see how it would work if I brushed it on to a glass jar and it worked very well. I didn't take pictures along the way but it was a pretty simple project. I simply took an empty pizza sauce jar and brushed the modeling paste on. Once it was dry I painted over that with a glue/instant coffee mixture. I finished it off by wrapping jute twine around the top of it.
I liked the texture that the instant coffee added to the jar.
Once it was all done I went out and picked myself a little bouquet of dandelions.