Hey Guess what? One year ago today I wrote my very first post for Ann's snap edit scrap. Yes, that's right it's my blogoversary. One whole year. To celebrate I decided to steal something from Jenn's blog at http://www.mykidsaremyworld.com/
So here it is. 33 things you probably never wanted to know about me...lol
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?that would have been a ritz cracker
2. Where was your profile picture taken?in my living room
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?I don't know, I've never tried
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.believe it or not, I can't remember laughing about anything today. Now how sad is that?
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?I'm such a wild and crazy kind of person I stayed up till 9:00 p.m. (I get up at 4:20 so during the week I'm in bed early)
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?I don't know exactly where, but it would definitely be somewhere with a much warmer climate
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?Not that I recall unless you mean the fireworks caused by the kiss....lol
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?um, friends? you mean other than bloggy ones? do people really have those?
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?I suppose they can be yes, but if you wanted the benefits from them then why are they an ex?
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?Not a big Dr. Pepper fan, I'm a diet coke with lime kinda girl
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?Oh for heavens sake, I cry all the time.
12. Who took your profile picture?Oh that was taken by an exceptionally talented photographer, she's very well known. OK that's a lie, it's a self portrait.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?I think everyone who follows my blog can answer that one since I posted all those wedding pics that I took
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?Heck no, yesterday was only Thursday and today is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. Can you live a day without TV?You bet I can. Five years ago, maybe not but I don't watch much tv at all any more
16. Are you upset about anything now?right at this very moment, no, I'm calm, cool, collected and settling in to enjoy my weekend
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?Worth what?
18. Are you a bad influence?I would like to think so....lol no just kidding, I don't think I've ever been a bad influence
19. Night out or night in?I'm a boring old home body, never been much of a party animal.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?then only thing I don't think I could go without would be my computer, I'm too attached to it.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?That would be my father in law
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?I think it said something like "isn't that crap".....lol My daughter ordered a cake from Walmart and it was horrible, she took a pic with her phone and sent it to me.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?It could be better but it could be a whole lot worse. I would say I consider myself to be pretty lucky to be where I am right now in life
24. Do you hate anyone?Hate is a very strong word. (that's what my dad used to say) He always told me, "You may not like them very much but you should never hate anyone" So no I don't hate anyone, but there sure are some people I don't like very much :)
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?I have no idea, I have a facebook account but I never go there.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?as long as caffeine isn't considered a drug, yes I most certainly would
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?Does it count if it was me calling myself perfect? Don't recall anyone else ever saying it unless they were being sarcastic
28. What song is stuck in your head?It's still "The climb"
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?I don't want anyone knocking on my window at 2 a.m. Are they nuts? Do they know what kind of mood I'm in when I wake up?
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?I sure do.
31. Tell us your Saturday night.Pretty darn boring. Sitting at home usually in front of the HP
32. Do you think too much or too little?A little of both. Sometimes my brain just won't quit. Then of course there are times that I don't think enough before words come spewing out of my mouth.
33. Do you smile a lot?Actually no I don't. I really hate my smile so I try not to. Could explain why everyone always thinks I'm so grumpy....lolWell have a great weekend everyone. Hope I didn't bore you too much.