For as long as I can remember the front of my refrigerator has been covered with magnets. Sometimes they held art work or pictures or even important reminders about something that was going on in school. Other times they were just there to remind me of a special moment. I've thought about taking them all off and going for that clean uncluttered look but they always end up right back up there.
I don't know if you can make out all the numbers or not in the picture but
1. That's a small wooden magnet that my husbands kids made for him one year for father's day
2. One of those advertisement magnets from the shop Wade works at
3. From one of my neices
4. One my son gave me from the Harley factory. (He said he paid big bucks for this and I later found out they gave them away free...lol I didn't tell him I knew about that)
5. The middle piece from one of those ribbon car magnets that I got at Fort Knox when we went to my sons graduation from boot camp
6. One I picked up at a truck stop in Kentucky
7. Another from my son that he got at the airport in Ireland on his way home
8. Got that one when we went to visit Wade's son in Portsmouth VA
9. A gift from my sister in law
10. Picked that one up at the shop that repaired my car when I hit a deer.
The rest either came from the dollar store or I can't remember where. I'm sure if any of these were from Amanda I'll be getting a comment from Anonymous to let me know.
So what's on the front of your refrigerator?