Ok so there's a lot that annoys me lately but this is one thing. While scrolling through Facebook I see the above item. 45 immature Home Décor Mistakes. Out of sheer boredom I clicked on it to see what they though were the mistakes.
Just who does the writer of this article think they are that they can tell someone their décor choices are immature. Decorating should be done to suit your own personal taste. Sometimes decorating has to be done on the cheap. If all you can afford is plastic drawers then so be it.
- They said chevron was so overdone that it's an unacceptable pattern
- Don't use the phrase "live, laugh, love" because it's been over used far too much
- Posters are a big no unless you are high school or college age. After that they just show how immature you are
- If you're over 20 plastic drawers should be donated or used in the garage because a house should be plastic free
- Apparently anything from Ikea should only be bought if you are furnishing and decorating a first apartment and can't afford anything else.
- Choosing too many colors was out too because you might cause yourself or your guests anxiety from all that color.