Saturday, February 27, 2021

another version

I recently showed you a sign that I had made and I also posted it on Facebook. This was the sign.
After seeing it on Facebook my niece sent me a text message asking if I would make one for her mom. She asked if I could do it without the flowers because she didn't think the flowers were really her mom's Style. Not a problem.
I ended up not being able to find the same wood piece so instead I used a small bamboo cutting board that I bought at Dollar Tree. Instead of the flowers I added a cardinal 
I mailed this out to her on Monday and believe it or not she actually got it on Tuesday

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I like this one even better than the first! I would buy it if I saw it in a store.

CheerfulMonk said...

I agree with Ginny, it looks so classy.

Hootin Anni said...

Excellent Ann. You are VERY talented!!!

MadSnapper said...

The Cardinal makes it perfect. It's beautiful and I know she loves it

Martha said...

They are both gorgeous Ann!

Rose said...

I so love this...younarecso creative!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I like both, but I love the washed (chalk) look of the first one.
You are very creative.

The Feminine Energy said...

I love it, Ann... and so very true! ~Andrea xoxo

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful and I like both of them. I do the simpler feel of the second one best, I think.
Hope you have a great rest of the weekend. xo Diana

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love it. You are so talented.

Pam said...

That is adorable. You did a great job. I am sure she will love it esp with the red bird.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

I also like the one with the Cardinal. It reminds me of my MIL...she loved them! You did a great job, Ann!...jp

Duni said...

These are so special <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails