Saturday, February 6, 2021

Another gnome

I made another gnome Valentine card. This was a free cut file from Craft Room Time

The inside

To dress the gnome up just a bit I smeared some white glitter glue on his hat, I used a pink glitter pen to highlight his nose, a silver sharpie to add some lines to his beard and some red glitter glue to fill in his heart.


I went to put the gnome on the front of the card and it kind of got lost on the plain red heart. Then I got the bright idea of doing some dry brushing with white paint. Let me just say that it's not a technique that I'm real good at. It did help the gnome stand out a little more though

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's adorable!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my goodness. This one is too charming for words. Oh, and I went to $ Tree & got supplies for the 3 tiered box

MadSnapper said...

I see Annie bought the arrows thingy, before you know it you will train us all to be crafters... remember when owls were so popular, and pigs? now it seems to be gnomes

The Feminine Energy said...

What a cheerful little happy Valentine gnome, Ann. He would cheer up anybody's mailbox and Valentine's Day!! ~Andrea xoxo

Kate said...

Love the card, Ann.

Rose said...

He is just so darn cute! You are so talented. I would never have thought to do the dry brushing of the background at all.

Martha said...

It's adorable!

Grace said...

Love me some glitter!

Pam said...

Those are so cute.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Adorable!

NanaDiana said...

WAY too cute!!!! Love it. xo Diana

CheerfulMonk said...

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕💕

Hootin Anni said...

Ann...rec'd your card. It's even more awesome in person than what they seem on your blog. THANKS SO MUCH!

Katy said...

Super cute! That gnome is awesome! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails