Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Changing it up a bit

I almost didn't post today. When I left work yesterday it was 21 degrees and snowing. I was freezing, achy, tired and I had a headace. Thankfully after a short nap and dinner I felt a little better. How many more days until spring?

Since we're in the deep freeze, I'll show you another snowman I made on Monday. I did this one a little different. Instead of a scarf this one is wearing a sweater and carrying a broom.


I like the way this one turned out and it's sitting on my coffee table. I think this one shall be mine.

14 comments:

Andrea said...

Ohhh Ann, this little snowman is sooooooo cute!!! I love him!! *lol* What a happy little fella. I think you should keep him too. xxx

Hootin Anni said...

Ann....I LOVE this one. In fact this one is much cuter than the one in blue from a few days ago.

Hootin Anni said...

ps...love the village in the post below. AND that wolf image above your fireplace...would I EVER love to have that!!!!!!!!!

MadSnapper said...

this one is my favorite. adorable. i love it. spring will be here on Monday if you want to pop down. i am upset, we have had 5 days of cold, 50's to 70 and today it is 51 right now at 7:30 going to 72 but MONDAY we go back to wake up mid 60's to highs of 82. phooey.

Pam said...

That did turn out great. I love the added broom to it! Great job....here it is 24 right now. Two days ago our high was 60! We just keep bouncing here and there with the temps. Hope you are feeling better.

Grace said...

He is delightful ! Snowman perfection.

Connie said...

He is so cute . . . I just want to hug him:)

Out on the prairie said...

He is nice, I think you found a winnner

Duni said...

I LOVE this snowman :)

Sandee said...

You're working much harder now with taking up so much for Wade. I so remember.

I love your snowman. He's adorable.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

OMC! He's adorable! I'd keep him too!

Reeni said...

Adorable! I would keep him too! Hope you're feeling better!

Rick (Ratty) said...

I'd choose it too. I like it a lot.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He is adorable. I love snowmen! You are very talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails