Since I had all the stuff out from making the sock gnomes, I thought I would make some more of the sock snowmen.
I repeated last years version of using an orange toothpick for the nose but for some reason I just didn't like it this year. The nose is just way too skinny.
I decided that this little cutie needed a nose job. But I couldn't think of what to use instead. Then it hit me. I had scraps of orange felt and some orange embroidery floss. I decided to see if I could make something that might slightly resemble a carrot. I rolled a small square of felt into a sort of cone shape and then wrapped it with some floss to hold it. Then I made a little knot and slid it over the toothpick that was already there.
I think this snowman looks much better now with his brand new nose.
After I got done getting the pictures ready for this post I did a little playing.