Saturday, November 28, 2015

Ace in the hole

from dictionary.com

noun
1.
Poker. an ace dealt and held face down, especially in stud poker.
2.
an advantage or a resource kept back until the proper opportunity presents itself:
His ace in the hole is his political influence.


Well today the opportunity has presented itself to show you this Ace in the hole. This is my daughter's cat Ace. He was very accommodating when I asked if I could take his picture. My daughter said that he is very used to having his picture taken. 

14 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

Ace looks a bit guilty, I wonder what he's done.
Amalia
xo

bichonpawz said...

This is simply amazing!! I cannot get the girls to pose to save my soul!! I can manage to give them an entire bag of treats and get MAYBE one good shot!! A very nice looking cat Ace is!

MadSnapper said...

he is really a beautiful cat... and posing like that for you. this is a really fun post. i read and then read again out loud to hubby and showed him the pic...we both got laugh. you got your mojo back

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Butterscotch kitties are a favorite of mine...you "Aced it!!"...:JP

Hootin Anni said...

One word......Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Marg said...

Ace, you are one handsome boy and a good boy too to let Grandma take your picture. Have a great day.

Christine said...

Ace is ace! Love pussy cats & their big eyes!

Sandee said...

He's a handsome mancat. I linked him to Feline Friday. Yes I did.

Have a purrfect day Ace. My best to Ann and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

And a very handsome boy he is...

Out on the prairie said...

He likes the attention

Lin said...

Aw, what a handsome guy he is! Was he a cuddly guy too?

Unknown said...

Ah, but he wasn't about to get near no hole for the picture--right?

Deb said...

He is adorable! Deb xo

Reeni said...

Hello handsome kitty! You have a very long tail! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails