Friday, October 16, 2020

My phone

 Some of you have asked what kind of phone I got so I thought I would do a post on that. I borrowed some pictures off the internet to use.

My phone is an LG stylo6. It comes with a built in stylus. Funny thing is I was looking at the pamphlet that was in the box for the phone and saw it was supposed to have a stylus. I was kind of annoyed because there was no stylus in the box. Then I realized it is "built in" There was a little spot on the bottom where you push and out pops the stylus.

This really doesn't show much but this is the phone. It was available in black or blue and I chose blue.


When I got it they didn't have any cases available for this phone which was ok with me since they charge way more for them than what I can get one for on Amazon. When I got home I headed to amazon to find one. This is the one I decided to get. With tax it was just under $10 and the ones they sell at the Cricket store run around $25


This phone is the same width as my old one but longer. It's big but I prefer big since old eyes have trouble seeing anything that is too small. It came loaded with a bunch of games and it's been entertaining me with Crossword jam, Coin master, Toy blast and Rummy stars. 


15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very cool! LG's are good phones. The case you chose is beautiful! Hmmm, wonder if my phone has any games on it, I'll have to look and see.

CheerfulMonk said...

We have LG Terras and they keep working and working. We just use them for texts and phoning, no data plans. Thanks for telling us.

The Feminine Energy said...

Ohhh, what a pretty cover! I love it, Ann! I admire you & everyone who knows how to use a smart phone. I do not and don't believe I could even learn. My brain simply doesn't wrap itself around those types of things very well. The Husband has a flip phone to just send texts or send/receive calls and I can barely work that thing... and only when I absolutely have to. I feel very backward not having a cell phone but... it's just the way it is. I like yours very much tho! ~Andrea xoxo

Hootin Anni said...

Love the peacock phone case. Amazon is a great place to find unique ones!

Rose said...

I love that case, too. And I have a bigger phone...i like to be able to see. Plus it had 64GB and I feel.like it will last me a long time. It is already 3 yrs old and I am still liking it.

Grace said...

While my first cell phone was a Nokia (way back in 2002) when I got my first "smart" phone it was an LG/Android and I hated that thing like nobody's business LOL But I didn't think I would use it for much more than using the Uber app. When I realized I could do some fun stuff with a phone I switched to an iPhone. I'm just more comfortable with Apple products and the MAC operating system. And I'm sure there are folks who think all things MAC/Apple are the devil's work LOL

Martha said...

The thing I love the most is the case you got, so pretty!

MadSnapper said...

Glad to see what you got! And I loved my LG and it worked really well. I just got a Samsung because it was the biggest one I could get and not have to pay an arm and a leg. I need the big because I can't see anymore. LG the good brand. I did the same thing I got my case at Amazon to

Forsythia said...

Thanks for posting this information. My husband is toying with the idea of getting an iPhone and this should help him make up his mind.

Sandee said...

Love the phone and the case. Beautiful.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ann said...

Ginny. I had a hard time picking a case. There were quite a few that were really pretty. I've gotten addicted to playing games on my phone.

CheerfulMonk so far I haven't had any trouble with any of the LG phones I've had

Andrea, I had a hard time choosing a cover. They had so many pretty ones to choose from. There are some things that I have trouble with on my phone and need to go to the kids for technical advice...lol

Anni, isn't that pretty. I was torn between this one and one with flowers

Grace, I have never used an Apple product of any kind so I have no way of comparing. I've often wondered if I would be totally lost if I tried to make the switch.

Cynthia, my daughter has an iPhone. I've never had the desire to get any Apple products.

Sandee, thanks

NanaDiana said...

It's fun to get a new phone and see what all you can do with it! I LOVE your case!!!! xo Diana

Pam said...

I got my last new phone over two years ago....iphone 8. Still looks new and doing fine. They cost so much that I think I will hang on to this one still they stop servicing it. Great job, I bet you will enjoy your new phone

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

love the issue you had with the stylus :-) but also love you love it all including the new case for it -enjoy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awesome and I love the cover. Glad you are enjoying your new phone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails