Friday, April 24, 2015

Cool Gear

When I have to drag myself to work every day I'll take whatever little thing I can to help make my day a little more cheery.

If that means getting a cute container from which to drink my water or tea than it's worth every scent I pay for it.

I found this one at the dollar store


I liked the cantrition facts on the side.

I also have a larger 16 oz size one with owls on it. I was drinking from it the one day and Wade asked me what kind of new drink that was. He thought it was a drink that came in a container like that. These came with a straw but I prefer to not use it because then I can't close it.

15 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

That's pretty good. I like it when they're thoughtful enough to make a product fun.

Christine said...

In our house we all love cool drink canisters like that!
Fun and nice to drink from!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

You find the neatest things there!!!...:)JP

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so cute Ann!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Duni said...

What a fun can you found, Ann :)

Hootin Anni said...

That's funny....just tell him to go back to his man cave and ignore the owls!!

Out on the prairie said...

I laughed taking an older friend to the doc. He pointed at my container and said he needed one. I had 3 others in the car.

MadSnapper said...

love the color and the fact it looks like a can.. some of those cantritions are pretty cool and i would love pear and cranberry juice.. the can certainly colors me happy

Marie said...

color me happy is a Great ingredient! this is the same reason I love pretty coffee cups and cups with uplifting quotes. :)
I know you're happy it's Friday!

Sandee said...

Love this Ann and especially the Cantrition Facts. Spot on too.

Have a fabulous day my friend. Scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Jen said...

Love the new look girl - cute, cute, cute! DD has one of these; I almost threw it away thinking it was some kind of supersized fruit drink can. *laugh* I'm not a fan of straws myself, mostly because bacteria gets in there and they are a pain in the patootie to clean ;o)

BeadedTail said...

You always make me want to go to the Dollar Store but when I do the only thing I find is plastic toy animals or something silly. Maybe I should go visit yours!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Very fun and cheerful! And that's always a good thing:)

Deb said...

That is so cute, love the cantrition info ☺

Unknown said...

Now that is a pretty can, very cheerful :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails