Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Documented Life Project

I'm almost all caught up again with this. I have the current challenge to do by the end of the week. We'll see if I manage to squeeze it in or not.

April 11
Art Challenge:  Acrylics
Journal Prompt:  Cry Me a River


I really don't have much to say about this one. I think it sort of speaks for itself. I originally wanted to put a picture of a crying child in one corner and then the image I have in the other. I couldn't find an image I liked that was good enough quality to use. 


11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very cool! Love the doilies, you remade them.

Unknown said...

'Tis a good-looking poster.

Out on the prairie said...

Nice picture of you.LOL

MadSnapper said...

I could cry me a river at the drop of a hat when i was younger, like a faucet the tears would fall, but about the age of 60 my tears dried up and i have cried maybe 5 or 6 times in the past 10 years. unless you count my eyes brimming over when a blogger loses their pet..

Sandee said...

Love this one. This is so me. I tell my very best of friends to do this from time to time. Makes everyone of them laugh out loud. Inside joke.

Have a fabulous day. Tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

I can do both of these things in that order too! :)

Tanya. said...

This looks great...I can see where you were going with your thoughts on the crying child though and I think that would have given it that extra something.

Hootin Anni said...

It works for me!!! No need for a crying child...

And to answer your question....my copyright logo is covering the # on the bird...the original photo has no copyright logo and I could read it perfectly when I filled out the report form.

Reeni said...

I say something similar to myself quite often! :-)

Marie said...

very cute! I like the colors and picture. :)

Deb said...

That is PERFECT! Love it Diane :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails