Saturday, April 11, 2015

I'm just that nice

Hi blogger peeps. Remember me? It's been a while since I've done a post since Easter took my day last week.


Here I'm showing you my sad face. I'm not really sad but this is a recreation so I can tell you a story about why this post is so late today.

Last night after my food dish was all cleaned up mom and I went to the couch to watch tv. She slept and I played with her shoes until I got bored. When she finally woke up I thought we were going to play but she went to bed and I went to my wire box bed. I won't go in there myself but once I'm in I don't make a fuss any more. Any way since I knew mom was really tired I let her sleep in this morning. I waited patiently until she woke up. After attending to my outside business I told her I needed to dictate a post and here I am.
Have a puptastic day my friends.

17 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

It's a hard life for a cute little dog

Out on the prairie said...

It's a hard life for a cute little dog

Hootin Anni said...

Hope she'll find time to play with you today. You look so forlorn and neglected?!!!! Sweet thing, you!

Marg said...

Gibbs, good for you for getting used to the iron cage. That will soon be your safe place. I bet the Mom will play with you today or maybe go for a nice walk.

Duni said...

You're such a good little dog! Hope you get some play time with Mom today :)

MadSnapper said...

so proud of you Gibbs for sleeping quietly at night... i must say you do the Sad Look very well... I was late with my post and you can blame that on senior moment memory loss.

Sandee said...

Mom is just trying to make you behave. You'll figure it out soon. Don't worry.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your hard working mom. :)

LBJ said...

It was nice of you to let your Mom sleep in. I made sure mine woke up as soon it got light out so that my breakfast would not be late just because she had a day off

Abby the Lab

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh you DO look sad, Gibbs!! I think once mom is rested from her job, you will get plenty of playing. I have lost track of how old you are. Are you still under a year, a puppy? Or has it been longer?

Christine said...

What a sad face, Gibbs! You have my sympathies! Good of you to let Mom have a lie on in bed!

BeadedTail said...

Poor Gibbs! But at least you waited until going outside to do your business so hope you got treats for being such a good boy!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I am proud of you, Gibbs, for being so nice --and letting your Mama get some extra sleep. She does work SO hard and needs lots of sleep... I know she is proud of you!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Connie said...

Hi Ann, it sounds like the puppy training is coming along. What a little cutie.

Unknown said...

FREE GIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharkbytes said...

Gibbs, you have a busy life.

Marie said...

you are a good son! I bet your mom made that box very cozy for you. :) you are loved so much!

Deb said...

Thanks for the update Gibbs and what a great guy you are to let your Mom sleep in. And by the way, you do the sad face really, really, really well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails