Sunday, April 19, 2015

Number 2001

Today is really the Gibbs Report but I thought I would tell you that my mom posted her 2000th post yesterday. Who knew she would ever find that much to talk about since she started this blog back in October of 2008.

Well enough about her. I know you came her to see me.
I know this isn't the best picture but I was lucky enough to get mom off her big butt to take me for a walk I wasn't going to push my luck with asking for a professional type photo.

It was a beautiful morning for a walk. Do you know that you can actually double the distance you walk if you zig-zag back and forth across the sidewalk. Mom wouldn't try it. She insisted on walking a straight path. She's so boring.

It's supposed to rain today so chances are dad and I will be napping while mom goes to work. If you promise not to tell on me I'll let you in on a little secret. While dad naps I wander around the house by myself because he doesn't keep track of me like mom does. Let me tell you she's a real tyrant sometimes.

Well I hear a milk bone calling my name so you have a dog gone good day.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

That's an interesting photo Gibbs :)

Unknown said...

A good way to get your daddy to play with you is to leave lots of "presents" around the house while he naps.

MadSnapper said...

poor mom is off to work and there you are getting into mischief while she is away.. i do hope you don't destroy anything while dad is napping... it must be a male thing, Jakes daddy falls asleep every time he watches TV.

Out on the prairie said...

That's a lot of posts. Look at all the friends you made.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Perfect morning walk! You are a little gabbier than I. I just checked and have posted 1420 times since Dec 2008. :) But then you had Duke and Gibbs with lots to share.

Grace said...

Mom took a great photo...You are being good while you wander around when Dad is sleeping, right?

Sandee said...

I'm guessing that you're not fooling mom one bit. In fact I'm pretty sure of it. Moms have a way of just knowing things.

Have a purrfect day Gibbs. My best to your hard working mom. :)

Tanya. said...

Such a lovely report from you Gibbs...I do hope the rain wasn't too bad and you managed to get Dad to take you for another walk!!

Marie said...

2000 posts! Congrats to your mom!!! I didn't know about the criss cross walking, thanks for the tip! :)
hugs to you from me. :)

BeadedTail said...

Concatulations on 2000 posts! Gibbs, we're glad you get to go on longer walks by zig zagging! Hope you have fun all over the house under dad's watch!

Duni said...

2000 posts! That's amazing! Well done :)

Mariodacatsmom said...

Gibbs you are just the cutest little ddoggie. Looks like you are taking a walk too. It was nice of your human to let you post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails