Monday, April 13, 2015

Project 365 week 14

Amazingly I'm still plugging along with this. I admit that some days my pictures are very and I do mean VERY lame but it's a picture and that's all it needs to be to qualify.


This may be hard to follow along today because in my haste to finish the collage I neglected to move the pictures into their proper order. OOPS!!!!

4/5 (top left) Easter Sunday was rainy and gloomy but it was a nice quiet relaxing day and I didn't have to go to work. I did have to burn a vacation day to have the day off though

4/6 (top right) Our trip to Hermitage Pa and a stop at Kraynaks

4/7 (bottom far right) The first spring that the bird bath hasn't fallen over. Last fall We put some patio pavers underneath in hopes of keeping it standing. Looks like it worked.

4/8 (top middle) The life water truck was sitting in the parking lot when I was leaving work. I was tired and saw my chances of getting a picture dwindling down so I snapped the van.

4/9 (bottom far left) Standing at the time clock in the morning I can't explain what possessed me to take pictures of the brooms standing in the corner but there they are

4/10 (bottom middle left) a waiting behind a school bus shot. It was nice to see the grass getting greener

4/11 (bottom middle right) a really bad picture but take my word for it, there is a robin in those branches

13 comments:

Duni said...

I can see the robin :)
Good for you for continuing this project, Ann!

bichonpawz said...

I congratulate you on keeping it up Ann! I downloaded an app at the end of last year that was a Picture a Day type thing. I lasted about a week! Between all of my social media channels...there is NO WAY I have time for another pic of the day!! Instagram and Pinterest take up way too much time...in addition to blogging! Good for you!!

Unknown said...

Order is a five-letter word, which is one worse than a four-letter one. Whoa, I just noticed that I showed up from Sugar Grove, Illinois on your Feedjit widget. I have been noticing the same thing on mine for a couple of weeks now. Does this mean that they do not know where I really am or that I do not know where I really am? By the way, just where is Sugar Grove, IL?

Out on the prairie said...

Life water and Jesus can correlate. I had to go back to see your robin.

MadSnapper said...

I noticed the view from your deck is now green grass... doe that water give us long life? does it bring back my LIFE that is gone? I am feeling my age today and could use some LIFE water. i am smiling thinking about you trying to make sure to take a photo a day, do you know there has not been but maybe 3 days since 2006 that i have not taken a dozen photos, i use my camera every single day

Christine said...

My fav picture is the branches and I believe you that there's a Robin in them!
Hope you have a great week!

Grace said...

Saw the robin...I can never get over how flat everything is...as much as I like wide open places I would really like to see some fences.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The Kraynaks picture is very intriguing!! It looks like a shepherd with his sheep! Wish I could go! Our birdbath fell over once and cracked exactly in half.

Sandee said...

I'm amazed at no fences. When we were in Indiana it was the same. Very few folks had fences. Here everyone has a fence. Oh well.

I enjoyed your collage and I saw the robin too.

Have a fabulous day my friend. Scritches to Gibbs. :)

BeadedTail said...

I feel nekkid without fences! We didn't have fences when I was a kid in KS and I would never, ever go into the basement at night because I always thought someone was standing outside looking in. Yep, I'm weird!

crafty cat corner said...

I love this collage but I think the brooms are the best for me, just because they are so unbloggy, lol
Briony
x

Marie said...

I like the Robin and birdbath and your green grass with the feeder. :)

Lin said...

You really have to time your drive better so you don't keep getting stuck behind the bus.

Related Posts with Thumbnails