Monday, April 20, 2015

Project 365 week 15


4/12 tools of the trade. I got tired of always trying to reach the measuring cups that the deli girls throw up on a shelf so for a dollar I bought my own that were always within reach.

4/13 I was on my way home from running errands and a bird dropped a little gift all over my car. I was going to stop at the car wash but a big truck was blocking the entrance and I didn't see anyone around to move it. I decided it was a nice enough day I could just wash it myself at home. It was free, I got the inside vacuumed and Gibbs and I enjoyed the beautiful weather.

4/14 I hate seeing a sink full of dirty dishes after a long day of work. Days like this I wish I had a dishwasher.

4/15 I took a little stroll on my lunch break. There's a little stream that runs behind the store and I walked back to take a look and a few pictures.

4/16. Time to fill up.

4/17 Some days you just run in to a brick wall. Of course I didn't run in to it but I did take a picture of it.

4/18 Another beautiful day and it required a walk.

13 comments:

Duni said...

I'm so glad your weather has warmed up finally! I bet Gibbs had a great time on his morning walk! That brick wall looks interesting :)

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwww, finally, spring time!! Everything is coming up roses...oh and a little mix of bird droppings!

Unknown said...

Gibbs would lick the dishes clean if you asked him nicely.

MadSnapper said...

clean car = good exercise and so does walking Gibbs..glad you snapped the brick wall and did not hit it... i have never had a dishwasher ...except my own 2 hands which have been washing dishes for 65 years since i started when i was 5

Out on the prairie said...

Back to chilly this week. I got burned Sat so was happy for overcast yesterday.

Marg said...

Sounds like a great week to us. Good idea to take pictures of your activities. Hope this week is good for you too.

Christine said...

Great to take a stroll in fairer weather! But brick walls happen too!
Have a nice spring week.

Grace said...

I have a dishwasher I rarely use because it is 3x the work of just washing, drying and putting away the dishes in one fell swoop!

Sandee said...

You saved the best shot for the last one. Gibbs of course. Too precious.

Have a fabulous day Ann. My best to Gibbs. :)

Marie said...

what a fun color for measuring cups! is that your car? is that a fusion? very cute! we need to add a smaller car to our family...save gas money! Gibbs is always adorable. :)

BeadedTail said...

Much happier week when the weather is nice! Love the purple measuring cups! I cringe when I see a bird flying over my car but so far I've been spared. Glad you got a chance to walk little Gibbs too!

Ginny Hartzler said...

We don't have a dishwasher either. People wonder how we can do without one. But it is just the two of us. I do not want to give up my cabinet space for one. Pretty measuring cups, I hope the others leave them alone.

Mariodacatsmom said...

Dear Ann, it's so nice to read this post. Your days in this post sound much like mine - full of nothing constructive - just meandering through the day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails